Aura moderate conjuration; CL 9th
Slot —; Price 3,300 gp; Weight 5 lbs.
This pouch looks like it’s seen its share of rough use. It is tattered and stained from use in the wild.
Five times per day, you can reach into a survival pouch and retrieve your choice of one of the following items. You can draw out the same item five times in one day, draw out five different items, or produce any combination of up to five items.
Each item lasts for 8 hours or until indicated below, whichever comes first.
• Trail rations for one Medium creature for one day.
• Two gallons of water stored in a waterskin. The waterskin disappears if it is emptied completely.
• A tent and two bedrolls sized for Medium creatures.
• A 50-foot coil of hempen rope.
• A shovel.
• A campfire (about 2 feet square). The fire can be left to burn, or it can be pulled apart to produce eight lit torches. Each removed torch lasts for 1 hour and reduces the remaining burning time of the campfire by 1 hour. If the fire is extinguished, the unburnt portion vanishes.
• A composite shortbow (+1 Str bonus) and a quiver of 20 arrows. The bow disappears 1 round after the last arrow has been drawn from the quiver.
• A mule with bit, bridle, saddle, and saddlebags (treat as a summoned creature, except that it will not fight for you).
Craft Wondrous Item, major creation; Cost 1650 gp